Now in its 27th year, the Oakland Día de los Muertos Festival is a beloved East Bay tradition with a loyal following both online and off. The free festival brings nearly 100,000 people each year to the vibrant, culturally rich Fruitvale neighborhood to enjoy world-class live music, traditional Latin American artisans, and the stunning altar artistic installations created by community members paying homage to los Muertos.
The festival will resume in-person activities, highlighting the ofrendas, Danza Azteca, and low-riders which are all vital elements of the celebration. Our goal for the 2022 festival is to create a physical space where people can safely gather and hone in art and culture as tools for community healing.
Do not miss the opportunity to show the Latinx community YOUR brand supports cultura.
Sponsorships start at $2,500. Let’s talk! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor email email@example.com
Sponsors benefits include:
- Your logo on the annual poster (6,000+ printed) and distributed around the Bay Area
- Your logo on volunteer t-shirts worn by 200+ event volunteers
- Free booth space for experiential marketing
- Cause marketing opportunities for family-friendly activities
- Your logo on all digital advertising
- Naming rights to one of three stages and input on programming